1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Can I skip the shave one more day?
2. How much cash do you have on you? $10
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” Floor.
4. Favorite planet? Poor beleaugured Pluto.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? No cell phone.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? No cell phone.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Ran's recumbent bikes
8. Do you “label” yourself? $4 off with fill up.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? Renaldo Maximus.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark room, definitely.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? Seek professional help, dude.
12. What does your watch look like? A metal band with numbers in it.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Washing dishes.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? No cell phone.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Washington.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Manic.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? The manic cat.
18. Last furry thing you touched? The manic cat.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Mostly they just lay there, they don't actually do anything.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? What's film?
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 7, 11 and 14 make 32.
22. Your worst enemy? Ignorance.
23. What is your current desktop picture? The manic cat.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Better find the snow shovel.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? What, are you kidding?
26. Do you like someone? I haven't fallen in like lately.
27. The last song you listened to? Devo.
28. What time of day were you born? Wintertime.
29. What’s your favorite number? 3
30. Where did you live in 1987? Castoria.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? The mailman.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? The mailman.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Working, working, sweating.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Swift boot strategically applied.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Definitely some kind.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? Somewhere I couldn't see.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Walnut.
38. Would you move for the person you loved? Many times.
39. Are you touchy feely? Just feely.
40. What’s your life motto? Ask me about my vow of silence.
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? Keys, glasses and … where the heck is my wallet?
42. What’s your favourite town/city? Velocity.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Food, always food.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Tis' the season.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? Your car to mine.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? She snores.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? Last week, definitely.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Graduation.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Easier to list the things that don't.
50. Have you been burned by love? Mildy scalded.