In the spirit of "ten things," I've made the following list. No doubt lots of people have done these things, but I don't care about that. You don't need to be on the Everest list to enjoy you life:
1. I've relocated over fifteen degrees of latitude. Twice.
2. I once climbed Mt. Fuji.
3. I've lived in six states and three countries.
4. I play the guitar, badly.
5. I once had a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but no longer train.
6. I earned a college degree while working full time. I took ten years, and I never received a penny of financial aid.
7. I've been married to the same person for more than thirty years.
8. I can make things.
9. I have two beautiful children.
10. I'm not done.