The rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) What were you doing ten years ago? Ten years ago I abandoned my job, home, and state. I took a job in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. That year was spent pulling up the family roots and re-planting them in less familiar soil. We had been in the same place, Biloxi, Mississippi, for eighteen years, so it was a bit of a change! I'd do it again in a second.
2) Five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today: Buy potting soil, plant a peony bush, buy food for next week, clean house, drink wine, make love, and read the entire internet.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Popcorn, peanuts, beef jerky, any kind of fruit
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy an island and declare myself emperor. Endow a university. Learn to fly. Invent things. Become a reclusive playboy and fight crime in spandex.
5) Places I have lived: Aside from the two mentioned above – Illinois, Oklahoma, Georgia, Hawaii, Japan, and Florida
6) Jobs I have had: Car stereo installer, fry cook, automotive parts counter, sporting goods retail, glass polisher, shop foreman, process engineer, currently making aspheric lenses.
7) Peeps I want to know more about: Anyone who would take the time to read this, he he. Isn't that the entire idea? Consider yourself tagged, homey 😉